Doily Nail Art Tutorial by Hey, Nice Nails
We were originally going to explain how to create this nail art look by exaggerating this tutorial by the lovely ladies at Polish You Pretty, but someone asked if we would make a tutorial so we decided to give it a go! Enjoy.
1. Apply a base color. The color in the photo is Essie Cocktail Bling
2. Using a contrasting color, paint two heart shaped lobes at the tip of the nail
3. Outline the top of the heart in white
4. Use a large sized dotting tool to make white circles around the top of the heart
5. With your base color and a smaller sized dotting tool, make small dots inside the larger white dots
6. Use the smaller dotting tool and make small white dots around the inside of the heart
7. Top everything off with a good thick layer to topcoat to seal in your artwork!